Coming up with a precise estimate isn’t easy. Only some of the federal budget cuts will come from spending on outside contractors. And the cuts to contracts will be borne mostly by big businesses since that’s who gets most of the federal contracting dollars. More importantly, only some of these budget cuts will affect cash disbursements.
- Now With 75% Of All Traffic Coming From Apps, Pinterest Revamps Its Mobile Website | TechCrunch
- The Secret to Effective Communication? What You Do Before You Open Your Mouth BY Margaret Heffernan
- 5 Business Structures: Find the Right One for Your Small Business
- Small businesses’ outlook for the new year: Somewhere between “eh” and “blah” – The Washington Post
- Holiday Package Delays Highlight the Importance of Supply Chain Management
What is RFxConnect
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.