Coming up with a precise estimate isn’t easy. Only some of the federal budget cuts will come from spending on outside contractors. And the cuts to contracts will be borne mostly by big businesses since that’s who gets most of the federal contracting dollars. More importantly, only some of these budget cuts will affect cash disbursements.
- Companies, including Starbucks should really embrace diversity and inclusion
- PSEG Promotes Supplier Diversity
- Article: Two New Big Players in Web Video – With Very Different Visions Of The Future
- Kathleen Martinez Pushes Supplier Diversity Forward at BP
- Supplier Diversity: Inclusive Sourcing Can Drive Shareholder Value
What is RFxConnect