Coming up with a precise estimate isn’t easy. Only some of the federal budget cuts will come from spending on outside contractors. And the cuts to contracts will be borne mostly by big businesses since that’s who gets most of the federal contracting dollars. More importantly, only some of these budget cuts will affect cash disbursements.
- Coca-Cola Invests In Women Who Advance The World
- What the rise of retirees and minorities mean for U.S. business
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce Seeks Partner to Help Lead Program to Boost Job Talent Development
- How to Get Certified as a Minority-Owned Business
- Is Your Small Business Ready to Sell to the Government?
What is RFxConnect